Check Back Weekly For Updates.
We are so excited to relaunch our in-person worship experiences! This Sunday, August 2nd, will be worshiping together at 9:00 and 10:45am!
With your safety as our top priority, we are maintaining many of our policies and procedures to ensure The Harbor remains a safe, socially-distanced, and spiritually vibrant environment!
- The auditorium seating will be spaced out so we can all keep safe distances as we worship.
- Masks will be available as you enter, and there will be extra hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- The entire campus has been cleaned and sanitized in preparation for your return. Every Sunday, our cleaning teams will be present to ensure that every space is sanitized.
- iWave-R Systems: We have ionizing air purification systems placed in the HVAC units of the building to ensure the cleanest possible air. Without harmful chemicals this system kills mold, bacteria and viruses, it also reduces allergens.
- Not feeling well? We ask that you love others by choosing to stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms and worship with us on Facebook Live at 9am!
- Registrations? We are NOT registering for children’s services or adult services. H-Kids and H-Nurseries will be open and ready to greet your children! Each child will be temperature checked at check-in to ensure they are all happy, healthy, and ready to worship together!
Our staff is looking forward to welcoming you back into our Father’s house. We are praying over our relaunch, you and your family, and our community! We all know how important it is to be together with a fellow group of believers while worshiping, praying, connecting, and receiving a timely Word of God from our Pastor.